mercredi 26 juin 2013

David Wild: "Pope song": a play list on the day of the father with Daddy Issues

Get entertainment alerts: Join

Why do I have the feeling that Kanye West is going to take Cup of potato in the world, its way too seriously? Song favorite Stanley Wild Big Daddy was not a classic Kanye, but rather "My Way" by Frank Sinatra. Today, if you're lucky enough as to have a loving father who is still around, then I say game her old man plays the demons who wants to. It is here waiting for my children to reading this. But where it helps someone out there, we are going to assemble a play list for all the Popes. In that spirit, here are some of my own paternal Favorites and some suggestions from my family's farm in @Wildaboutmusic. As always, please add their own favorites from the day of the father down.


Pope - Harry Nilsson song
YOUR dad loves you - Gil Scott-Heron
Independence day - Bruce Springsteen
FATHER of my father - the civil wars
We are still fighting-Ben Folds
Dad's coming home - Gary U.S. bonds
Beautiful boy - John Lennon
I love you dad - James McCartney
Is for my dad - Nancy Sinatra
DADDY - Beyonce
PAPA WAS A ROLLING STONE - the temptations
The father's name was Pope - fire
Pope does not live in the city of new YORK - Steely Dan
STEPS from our parents - Pat Green
Sometimes cannot do so on its own - U2 @Rusty_Olson
GONE DADDY GONE - Violent Femmes @taradublinrocks
FATHER & daughter - Paul Simon @sunnymorton
Father & SON - Cat Stevens @bpwesterhoof
I HATE YOU BIG DADDY - Dewey Cox
Pope could swear, I declare - Gladys Knight & the pips
Home of the Pope - The Jackson 5
My father gun - Elton John
Pope happens if - Bobby Bare. Jr. with naked Isabella
THE man who was the circus - Shel @JaronLowe
BEING a parent - Loudon Wainwright III
Saturday father - Frankie Valli & the four seasons
HANDS of Pope - Holly Dunn @JoJo219
He didn't have to be - Brad Paisley @LizaJaneToo
PERFECTLY good guitar - John Hiatt @lowercasejames
LOVE without end, AMEN - George Strait @clauds_garcia
My father - Everclear @bradshaw1972
SOMETHING like ME - Brad Paisley @2lazylabs
CATS in the cradle - Harry Chapin @treepaine
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac @TeacherTracy
Dad always - Harry Nilsson

David Wild of follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Wildaboutmusic

Get alerts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire